CPHRM Exam Practice Questions: Risk Financing Domain
CE Credit: 1
Domain: Risk Financing
Level: Practitioner (P)
This interactive program features 26 multiple-choice practice questions to assess your knowledge of the six core risk financing competencies in the CPHRM Exam. Each selection includes a rationale and reference materials to guide your studies.
The CPHRM Exam Practice Questions: Risk Financing Domain is a series of interactive preparatory CPHRM Exam questions to help you identify your knowledge gaps in the risk financing domain and guide your studies.
This 26-question online learning program follows the same rigor as the CPHRM exam. ASHRM’s subject matter experts have broken down the six risk financing core competencies assessed in the CPHRM Exam into 26 different learning objectives.
All interactive multiple-choice questions will provide a rationale for every answer and direct users to reference materials for additional study. This self-study resource is available on-demand for instant user access, so you can feel confident you can succeed in the risk financing domain before taking the CPHRM Exam.
The CPHRM Exam Practice Questions: Risk Financing Domain was developed by authors of the ASHRM Risk Financing Playbook and educational program designers of ASHRM’s Risk Financing Certificate course.
- • Manage a broad, comprehensive insurance program including such activities as captive management, insurance, insurance purchasing, insurance consulting, administering self-insured coverages, and managing and coordinating the management of claims of all lines of insurance
- • Oversee the investigation of accidents or circumstances that could lead to financial loss (e.g., professional, institutional, general liability and product liability)
- • Analyze historical loss experience; address trends
- • Develop enterprise risk financing strategies to address the organization's area of exposure (e.g., general liability (GL), professional liability (PL) and cyber liability)
- • Provide recommendations to reduce risk in contracts, ensuring adequate controls and obligations for insurance coverage areas appropriate to the risk
- • Ensure timely reporting of incidents according to insurance policy language
Questions? Contact ASHRM@aha.org