This two-day foundational certificate program with a focus on readiness will prepare the attendee to be a knowledgeable resource to senior leaders and their Board. This is a highly interactive program.
The program will position the attendee to advance ERM in their organization. The attendee will leave with:
- a completed SWOT analysis related to the development of their ERM Program
- an individualized action plan resulting from the SWOT analysis
- a framework of an ERM plan that aligns with COSO and will be specific to the attendee’s organization
- a sample ERM Committee Charter
- an outline for the attendee to craft their “elevator speech” or “value proposition” to deliver the urgency and benefits of developing the ERM program
The Program includes two pre-scheduled one hour post-event calls with ERM faculty designed to follow up with attendees.
Continuing Education Credit Information
This program is approved for 13 contact hours of continuing education credit toward fulfillment of the requirements of ASHRM designations of FASHRM (Fellow) and DFASHRM (Distinguished Fellow), and toward CPHRM renewal – for those who hold the designation at the time of the program.
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
American Society for Healthcare Risk Management is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This program has been approved for 13 credit hours of CNE.
13 hours of on-site application
You will receive a "Certificate of Completion" upon completion of the following:
- Full on-site attendance
- Completion of evaluation within 2 weeks
Email email@example.com for questions
All remaining 2020 offerings of the ERM Certificate Program have been cancelled due to COVID-19.
ASHRM 2020 Pre-conference - October 9-10, Phoenix, AZ - Cancelled
ASHRM Academy - Spring 2021