2022 Application Period is Now Closed
This program is offered to support the career development of health care risk managers with financial needs.
Apply for a scholarship for one of the following events:
- ASHRM Academy – April 4-9, 2022, Louisville, KY
- ASHRM Express – July 11-16, 2022, Chicago, IL
- ASHRM Pre-Conference – September 9-10, 2022, Boston, MA
- ASHRM 2021 Conference – September 11-14, 2022, Boston, MA or Virtual Conference
About the Fay Rozovsky Scholarship Program
The ASHRM 2022 Fay Rozovsky Scholarship Program is named after Fay Rozovsky, DFASHRM, DS, JD, MPH. Fay dedicated her time and talent to ASHRM as both President and faculty member. These contributions pale in comparison to the time she spent teaching and mentoring members of the profession. Fay was one of a handful of individuals to receive ASHRM’s Presidential Citation Award and Distinguished Service Award. She was a Distinguished Fellow of ASHRM.
- Recipients must provide a one page summary of their experience within two weeks of the conclusion of the event. This information must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to post on the ASHRM Exchange and/or submit an article for possible publication in the ASHRM Forum, describing how attendance at the program facilitated successful “hands-on” application of lessons learned.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, applicants may be asked to be interviewed describing how the scholarship was beneficial.