Patient Safety Risk Management Playbook
Become a more knowledgeable and confident health care risk manager through the use of data and metrics, an approach that supports patient safety and risk reduction programs and initiatives.
Now Available in ePub Format
Start reading the ASHRM Patient Safety Risk Management Playbook, today on your computer, tablet or smartphone with instant delivery to your electronic bookshelf. Access your bookshelf
Gain the knowledge to promote an enterprise risk management program that enhances patient safety and demonstrates added value with ASHRM’s Patient Safety Playbook. The book will help you become a more knowledgeable and confident healthcare risk manager through the use of data and metrics, an approach that supports patient safety and risk reduction programs and initiatives.
- • Full walkthrough of the essential elements of an effective captive, as well as valuable information to analyze your commercial insurance program
- • How to proactively use data to make a business case for patient safety
- • Everyday effective communications and presentation approaches for risk managers
- • Enterprise risk management and how patient safety fits into the big picture
- • Useful for all care delivery models, from hospitals and health systems to physician practices
- • Actionable and insightful info for both the new and seasoned risk manager
Questions? Contact ASHRM@aha.org
Look Inside the Patient Safety Risk Management Playbook