ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with RLDatix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation
ASHRM Patient Safety Award applications are due May 1, 2020.
The American Society for Health Care Risk Management is pleased to announce the 5th Annual ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with RLDatix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation. This award recognizes organizational excellence in patient safety; and celebrates the efforts of risk management professionals in promoting patient safety across the health care enterprise.
Outstanding organizations that have implemented an initiative or program in patient safety that fulfills the award selection criteria listed below may apply for the Patient Safety Award beginning in April. Those selected will receive two complimentary registrations to the ASHRM Annual Conference in Phoenix, AZ in October 2020 to be recognized during a keynote session at the conference.
Award Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Demonstrates a new approach that has not yet gained national exposure
- Promotes an organizational culture of safety
- Supports collaboration with other providers and within the continuum of care
- Provides a system that can be replicated or adapted by other organizations
All Applicants MUST:
- Complete all sections of the application
- Provide supplemental materials as requested
- Submit an application