ASHRM 2021 Annual Conference
October 10-13, San Antonio | October 25-27, Virtual
Save the date for ASHRM 2021 Annual Conference this October. ASHRM's premier event will return this year as an in-person event at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX, followed by a virtual conference featuring a selection of ASHRM 2021's top-rated sessions.
Registration for ASHRM 2021 Annual Conference will open later this Spring!
e-Poster Submission Deadline: June 4, 2021
ASHRM invites you to submit your work to be showcased as an e-Poster presentation at the ASHRM 2021 Annual Conference. e-Posters will spotlight success stories in areas including:
- Decreasing / eliminating preventable serious safety events
- Decreasing / eliminating hospital-acquired conditions and readmissions
- Improving quality
- Enhancing patient safety
- Implementing Just Culture innovations
e-Poster submissions will be accepted through June 4, 2021.
Become an Exhibitor
Make plans to be in San Antonio today. The ASHRM 2021 Annual Conference is your opportunity to:
- Showcase your brand in front of the health care risk management community
- Discuss ideas, share knowledge and best practices with the industry’s leaders and decision-makers
- Gain three days of access to a wide array of networking opportunities with other leaders and solution providers in health care risk management field.
- Connect with customers face to face over three days of exclusive exhibit hall time.
Exhibit booths are still $28 per sq. ft. or $2,800 per 10’ x 10’. Booth spaces can be expanded to create larger exhibit spaces. Submit your exhibit booth contract online by June 4, 2021, to participate in online space selection beginning the week of June 14. Sponsorship and advertising opportunities will be released in early May. For exhibitor support and sales, contact Nick Schuette at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-673-4974