Published Quarterly; Circulation: approximately 6,000 (ASHRM Members, Libraries)
As the leading publication in its field since 1980, ASHRM’s Journal of Health Care Risk Management has established itself as a showcase for the health care risk management. The journal focuses on insightful, peer-reviewed content about patient safety, enterprise risk management, insurance, legal and other timely health care risk management topics.
We invite you to take advantage of the journal as a cost-effective medium for delivering your message to a highly qualified audience of risk management professionals throughout the United States and abroad.
|Issue||Ads Due||Published Online||Published Print|
43:3 | Q1
43:4 | Q2
|44:1 | Q3||5/25/2024||7/2/2024||7/11/2024|
|44:2 | Q4||8/28/2024||10/5/2024||10/14/2024|
|44:3 | Q1||11/27/2024||1/4/2025||1/13/2025|
|44:4 | Q2||2/23/2025||4/2/2025||4/11/2025|
Sizes and Rates
For rate information please contact Nick Schuette firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full-page bleeds
- Trim size: 8½" x 11".
- For “live size” allow ¼" on all sides.
- For full bleeds, allow an additional ⅛" on all sides.
- Acceptable file formats are high-resolution (at least 300 dpi) JPEG, TIFF, or EPS files. No PDFs.
- All images must be flattened and text rasterized.
- Color ads must be entirely CMYK.
- Black and White ads should use black only (grayscale), not 4-color.
Contact ASHRM at (312) 422-3980 or email email@example.com