The ASHRM Claims and Litigation Playbook – A Critical Tool for the Claims Process
Members Save $50
The ASHRM Health Care Claims and Litigation Playbook is the essential resource for health care risk management professionals managing claims. This playbook features best practices in claims administration and guidance on how to navigate the litigation system, from pre-trial to settlement.
- Actions and activities in the pre-litigation phase for various types of claims such as medical malpractice, employment practices and general liability
- How to interact efficiently with insurers, third-party administrators and defense counsels
- Post litigation activities such as reporting, data analysis and initiatives to prevent future events
Join ASHRM Today for Discounts on All ASHRM Resources
Become a member to receive discounted pricing on these critical new offerings and demonstrate your professional commitment to becoming a leader in the field of risk management.
Your Membership also includes:
- Access to 24/7 risk management advice on ASHRM Exchange
- CE opportunities: online and in person
- Subscription to the Journal of Healthcare Risk Management
- Discounted CPHRM exam and exam prep
- Connections with top employers via the ASHRM Career Center
- Voting privileges to help you shape the future of risk management