Join us in Orlando, Sept. 25-28, for The World of Safe and Trusted Health Care. ASHRM 2016 is the premiere educational conference in health care risk management.
The ASHRM 2016 bridges thought leadership in risk management & patient safety, attracting the difference-makers who implement safe and effective practices across the health care enterprise. The conference features more than 50 concurrent sessions and memorable keynotes from nationally recognized speakers in health care and beyond.
- Schedule and Concurrent Sessions
- General Session and Keynotes
- Pre-conference Programs
- Hotel & Travel
ASHRM’s ERM Playbook provides healthcare risk management professionals with options and inspiration for developing a successful Enterprise Risk Management program tailored to their level of ERM expertise and organizational readiness.
- May Webinar: Inspiration, Ideation, Action! An introduction to Design Thinking for Risk Managers
- HRM Week 2016 Presented by The Risk Authority Stanford - June 20-24
- Aug. Webinar: Enhancing Patient Safety Through Quality Medication Management
As the leader in advancing safe and trusted healthcare through enterprise risk management, ASHRM is involved in numerous activities to advance the profession. Click on any of the links below for more information.