Journal of Healthcare Risk Management
Download the 2015 Q3 edition (Volume 35: Issue 1) of the award-winning, quarterly Journal and stay ahead of the field with the industry’s latest in-depth studies, important trends and upcoming developments in healthcare risk management.
Inside this issue you’ll find insightful, peer-reviewed articles and surveys such as:
- “Hospital and physician professional liability trends and industry topics,” by Virginia Jones ACAS, MAAA
- “Effective followership: A standardized algorithm to resolve clinical conflicts and improve teamwork,” by Gary L. Sculli RN, MSN, ATP, Amanda M. Fore RN, MS, David M. Sine MA, DrBE, Douglas E. Paull MD, FACS, FCCP, Dana Tschannen PhD, RN, Michelle Aebersold PhD, RN, F. Jacob Seagull PhD and James P. Bagian MD, PE
- “Maintaining the privacy of a minor's sexual orientation and gender identity in the medical environment,” by Josh Hyatt DHSc, MHL, CPHRM
- “Of consent, informed refusal, and measles vaccination,” by Fay A. Rozovsky JD, MPH, DrPH (Honorary), DFASHRM
- “Absence of records does not prove that a visit to the ED did not occur ,” by John C. West , JD, MHA, DFASHRM, CPHRM
For assistance with registering or logging into the web site or accessing the Journal, contact ASHRM at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-422-3980.