News & Announcements
Call for Applicants: The 2017 ASHRM Patient Safety Award
May 03, 2017
The American Society for Healthcare Risk Management is pleased to announce the second annual ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with Datix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation.
This award will recognize organizational excellence in patient safety and celebrate the efforts of risk management professionals in promoting patient safety across the health care enterprise.
ASHRM is seeking applications for the 2017 ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with Datix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation through June 1, 2017. Award recipients will receive two complimentary registrations to the ASHRM Annual Conference in Seattle, WA on October 15-18 and recognition at the conference.
This award will recognize an organization that has implemented an initiative or program in patient safety that fulfills the selection criteria below:
- Demonstrates a new approach that has not yet gained national exposure
- Promotes an organizational culture of safety
- Supports collaboration with other providers and within the continuum of care
- Provides a system that can be replicated or adapted by other organizations
All Applicants MUST:
- Complete all sections of the application
- Provide supplemental materials as requested
- Submit an application - Deadline is June 1, 2017
Complete an application for your organization – AND feel free to forward this application to colleagues that are dedicated to creating a culture of safety.