News & Announcements
Call for Applicants: The ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with Datix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation
May 05, 2016
The American Society for Healthcare Risk Management is pleased to announce the inaugural ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with Datix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation. This award will recognize organizational excellence in patient safety; and celebrate the efforts of risk management professionals in promoting patient safety across the health care enterprise.
ASHRM is seeking applications for the 2016 ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with Datix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation through June 1, 2016. Award recipients will receive two complimentary registrations to the ASHRM Annual Conference in Orlando, FL on September 25-28 and recognition at the conference.
This award will recognize an organization that has implemented an initiative or program in patient safety that fulfills the selection criteria below:
- Demonstrates a new approach that has not yet gained national exposure
- Promotes an organizational culture of safety
- Supports collaboration with other providers and within the continuum of care
- Provides a system that can be replicated or adapted by other organizations
All Applicants MUST:
- Complete all sections of the application
- Provide supplemental materials as requested
- Submit an application - Deadline is June 1, 2016