Past News & Announcements
2019 Call for Volunteers Now Open
June 14, 2018
Share your expertise, network with colleagues and enhance your CV by volunteering with ASHRM. Current members are encouraged to find out more about contributing their time and skills to a committee or task force that suits their interests and experience.
Volunteers play a very important role by participating on a committee or task force; providing thoughtful input to deliberations; and focusing on the best interests of ASHRM’s membership while working toward accomplishing our goals. ASHRM could not be such a success without our great, dedicated volunteers.
Fortunately, we have many gracious volunteers and we do require that those appointed are able to participate on a regular basis. Appointments to committees and task forces are for a two-year term, beginning Jan. 1, 2019.
- Advocacy Task Force
- Annual Conference Committee
- ASHRM Social Media Team
- Bylaws Committee
- Chapter Leadership Task Force
- Education Development Task Force
- Educational Scholarship Task Force
- Forum News Task Force
- Journal Editorial Review Board
- New Member Task Force
- Patient Safety Task Force
- Physician and Advanced Practice Providers Task Force
- Professional Ethics Committee
The deadline for application submissions is 11:59 p.m. CT on Friday, July 20, 2018.