ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with Datix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation
Please check back for the 2019 ASHRM Patient Safety Award application
to open April 1st.
The American Society for Health Care Risk Management is pleased to announce the 4th Annual ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with Datix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation. This award recognizes organizational excellence in patient safety; and celebrates the efforts of risk management professionals in promoting patient safety across the health care enterprise.
Outstanding organizations that have implemented an initiative or program in patient safety that fulfills the award selection criteria listed below may apply for the Patient Safety Award beginning in April. Those selected will receive two complimentary registrations to the ASHRM Annual Conference in Baltimore, MD in October 2019 to be recognized during a keynote session at the conference.
- Demonstrates a new approach that has not yet gained national exposure
- Promotes an organizational culture of safety
- Supports collaboration with other providers and within the continuum of care
- Provides a system that can be replicated or adapted by other organizations
All Applicants MUST:
- Complete all sections of the application
- Provide supplemental materials as requested
- Submit an application