ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with Datix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation
The American Society for Healthcare Risk Management is pleased to announce the 2nd Annual ASHRM Patient Safety Award - Partnering with Datix to Recognize Patient Safety Innovation. This award recognizes organizational excellence in patient safety; and celebrates the efforts of risk management professionals in promoting patient safety across the health care enterprise.
Outstanding organizations that have implemented an initiative or program in patient safety that fulfills the award selection criteria listed below may apply for the Patient Safety Award beginning in May. Those selected will receive two complimentary registrations to the ASHRM Annual Conference in Seattle, WA on October 15-18 to be recognized during a keynote session at the conference.
- Demonstrates a new approach that has not yet gained national exposure
- Promotes an organizational culture of safety
- Supports collaboration with other providers and within the continuum of care
- Provides a system that can be replicated or adapted by other organizations
All Applicants MUST:
- Complete all sections of the application
- Provide supplemental materials as requested
- Submit an application - Deadline is June 1, 2017