ASHRM University Online Learning!
- Available 24/7! ASHRM U is accessible education for the time-challenged healthcare risk management and patient safety professional.
- Provides learning opportunities that exist across all of the healthcare risk management practice domains
- Professionals can earn ASHRM credits toward fulfillment of the requirements of ASHRM designations of Fellow and Distinguished Fellow, and toward CPHRM renewal.
The ASHRM University catalog contains a list of all the current ASHRM online learning assets which include self-studies, online courses and webinar-based sessions. Each of these courses is categorized by the primary domains of practice associated with effective healthcare risk management.
There are currently 54 learning opportunities available to the savvy professional including the following NEW courses:
Visit ASHRM University
- The Changing Face of Healthcare: Identifying the Future Trends for Healthcare Risk Management
- Discharge of the Homeless: Valuing Care and Identifying Risks
- An Enterprise Risk Management Approach to Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
- The Cutting Edge: A Study of Malpractice Claims in Surgery
- Our Journey to Zero through the Power of One: Why Children’s National Reduced Serious Safety Events by Nearly 80 Percent and How You Can Too
- Violence in Healthcare: Promoting and Creating a Culture Shift to “Universal Precautions”
- Healthcare Risk Management Certificate Program: The Complete eBarton Module Set