Call for Nominations is Now Closed
Election Process for ASHRM Leaders
The ASHRM election process is critical to the success and growth of ASHRM. It is your opportunity to elect leaders who will enable ASHRM to achieve its vision and mission.
For 2015, ASHRM members will elect a President-elect, two members to serve a three-year term on the Board of Directors, and three to serve a two-year term on the Nominating Committee.
- You may nominate yourself or someone else for any of the positions by completing the Call for Nominations form.
- All nominees will receive notification they have been nominated; they must reply by April 21 to signify their intent to accept the nomination.
- All nominees must complete the Candidate Bio and Objectives Statement.
- In addition, they must submit a CV/resume along with a Conflict of Interest form.
- All candidates for a given position must also meet the qualification criteria outlined in the Leadership Position Descriptions.
- The election is open to all ASHRM regular and honorary members in good standing.
Click Here to view the results of last year’s elections.
Questions about the process may be directed to ASHRM at email@example.com or
General Election Information
Call for Nominations Form
Election Procedures and Candidate Rules
Leadership Position Descriptions
Candidate Bio and Objectives Statement
Resume or CV
Conflict of Interest Form