ASHRM 2016 Bite-Size Learning Sessions
Bite-size sessions offer short-form learning opportunities led by expert risk management professionals and industry supporters. The following bite-size sessions will be offered within the ASHRM 2016 Exhibit Hall:
Monday, September 26 in the Orange Theater
- 7:40 AM – 8:00 AM | They're Doing What in the Clinic?!
- 8:10 AM – 8:30 AM | Can Patient Reporting of Safety Events Work?
- 8:40 AM – 9:00 AM | Balancing Family Bonding with Newborn Safety
- 11:40 AM – 12:00 PM | Patient Safety & Risk Management Journey over the years from a Canadian Perspective - Achieving Excellence in Health Care
- 12:10 PM – 12:30 PM | Duct Tape, Wire and Bubble Gum: Is McGyvering a Cause of Patient Harm?
- 12:40 PM – 1:00 PM | Sponsored by RL Solutions: Navigating Your Patient Safety Journey with RL
- 1:10 APM – 1:30 PM | Job Market and Career Trends in Risk Management and Healthc
Tuesday, September 27 in the Orange Theater
- 11:40 AM – 12:00 PM | 2016 Aon/ASHRM Hospital and Physician Professional Liability
- 12:10 PM – 12:30 PM | Continuing the Conversation
- 12:40 PM – 1:00 PM | Sponsored by Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare: Walking the Walk: Proven Results Gained by Implementing the Preventing Falls Targeted Solutions Tool ®
Monday, September 26 in the Yellow Theater
- 8:10 AM – 8:30 AM | Incorporating Innovative Technology to Enhance Patient Safety
- 8:40 AM – 9:00 AM | Sponsored by Clearwater Compliance: Connecting the Dots Between Cyber Risk and Patient Safety - Who’s Responsible?
- 11:40 AM – 12:00 PM | My Life, My Death, My Business: Physician Assisted Suicide- Bioethical /ERM Dilemmas
- 12:10 PM – 12:30 PM | Rx for Issues Arising When Implementing a Risk Management Program for Physician Practices
- 12:40 PM – 1:00 PM | Empathy to Action! An entrée to Design Thinking in healthcare
- 1:10 PM – 1:30 PM | Sponsored by Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare: Beyond Accreditation: Working with Payers and Medical Liability Insurers to Improve Patient Safety