ASHRM Committees & Task Forces seeking volunteers for 2017
Call for Risk Finance Content
The American Society for Healthcare Risk Management is seeking authors and contributors for a new industry-leading Risk Management manuscript/publication. The publication is the Risk Financing Playbook.
Leaders in the field of Risk Financing with strong technical writing skills are encourage to apply. Applications are due Friday, February 3, 2017.
- Demonstrates technically accurate writing ability
- Able to present existing and new information in a concise format
- Addresses issues specifically for healthcare risk managers whose role includes risk financing
- Adheres to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), sixth edition style guidelines
All Applicants MUST:
- Provide a CV/Resume
- Identify area(s) of expertise
- Malpractice insurance
- Alternatives to commercial insurance
- Captive insurance
- Self-insured trust
- Healthcare insurance lines
- Business interruption
- Kidnap and ransom
- Other __________________
- Healthcare risk management with risk financing responsibilities
- Risk Financing
- Loss runs
- Submit a published article in which applicant is an author
- Submissions in which the applicant is the primary author is preferred, but not required
- Published within the last 10 years
- Agree to terms in ASHRM’s Contributing Content Agreement; if selected
- Agree to terms in ASRHM’s Conflict of Interest from; if selected
- Applicants will be informed via email of the status of their application by Friday, February 10, 2017.
Send all completed materials by the deadline in a single email to Derrick Mitchell at email@example.com. For questions, please contact Derrick at 312-422-3983.