Register for complete access to members-only content on ASHRM.org
Registration for the ASHRM web site is simple and gives you access to exclusive members-only content such as discussion groups, resource library, journal archives and more.
You will need your ten-digit ASHRM member ID to register. It is shown at the top of each eNews email and printed on ASHRM address labels. Or contact ASHRM at email@example.com or (312) 422-3988.
Once you have your ID, you will go to the registration page. Keep in mind these important steps:
On the first screen, fill out the form with a username, a password that's easy to remember and other required information.
On the second screen, enter your 10-digit ASHRM membership number. IMPORTANT: You must complete this step to be granted access to all areas of the ASHRM web site.
Once you finish this process, you should be registered and logged onto the site. The system will recognize you with a personalized greeting that says “Welcome [Name].”
ASHRM Exchange provides 24/7 access to risk management advice, tools, and networking opportunities. This members-only, online community will allow you to stay on the cutting edge of the risk management field via a daily digest of new post to the primary discussion board. ASHRM Exchange also features:
- 15,000+ archived questions and answers about risk management
- 800+ templates, policies, and tools created and shared by ASHRM members
- 6000+ risk management contacts organized into a searchable member directory
Continuing Education Credits
ASHRM offers Continuing Education (CE) Credits for educational programs hosted by chapters and other organizations.
The credits apply toward the ASHRM designations of Fellow (FASHRM) and Distinguished Fellow (DFASHRM) and towards Certified Professional in Health Care Risk Management (CPHRM) renewal.
- All applications for CE approval must include the appropriate information and fees. If all information is not received your application will be returned to you.
- Applications must be submitted a minimum of 4 (four) weeks prior to the date of the program. Late applications may be denied.
- Once reviewed, a letter will be e-mailed to the address listed on the CE approval application with information on the status of the application.
- Payment must accompany the application. Please refer to the fee schedule to calculate the appropriate fees. There is no fee for chapter programs.
- To qualify for approval, programs must relate to the content outline of the CPHRM examination which can be found in the candidate handbook and application at the following link: Click here.
- Programs approved by ASHRM for credit hours have an approval period of 12 months in which credit hours can be awarded.
Click here for details on how to apply for CE credits, including complete instructions, required materials, fees and contact information.
Contact Grecelda Buchanan, program coordinator for education and meetings, at (312) 422-3984 or firstname.lastname@example.org.